Freitag, 30. November 2012

Update...

Hey Guys

I'm so sorry my weeks here are so busy. And the time here at base is coming to a close.

Church serving week was in Nelson. Sooo beautiful. We worked for a Church there. We stayed in the pastors house and worked trough the day with shovel mulch and wrote verses on rocks. On Monday evening we went to the cable bay. It was pretty awesome there...
Then on Wednesday we could preach in the youth service. We could share our testimony and on sunday we helped in the service. It was there 25th birthday. That was so cool. The people were so lovely. We helped a family to make a new wall and they were so blessed. On sunday the made the best present ever for us. We had to go in the front and the pastor took a white pocket and gave everyone one. And in there were peunamu. Thats an traditional green stone. And you should wait until someone from New Zealand is giving you one and then you are accepted in there culture. People waiting for 2 Years. I was so close to tears. After that we went to an beautiful spot and put them in the river to bless them.. So good. The 3rd from right is mine. It was so an awesome week. My team is so awesome. It's gonna be a great time in India. I'm so pumped.

Then last week we had the theme mission. It was really inspiring. I loved the passion from the speaker and what he was teaching.

Then this weekend we went to West Coast. Ou yeah. Amazing. We were in a Jungle hostel. 5 Minutes from the Beach away. I had my first sunset at the Beach with worship time. I was so speechless. A fully load of the beautifulness of GOD. In the evening we went to a glowworm cave. WOW. We had a dance party in it and a few moments of quietness:D On saturday we went to the beach. but could reach the beach just through a river where you have to swim. Like a secret beach.

This two weekends were just amazing. I had so many good and not so good experience. One morning we had an spiritual warfare. But Jesus won ( Hey wins all the time). It was the perfect time. Two weeks ago the speaker preached about this and I was so scared. But since i had this fight i know witch power I have in the name of Jesus. And that we have the authority. We have just 3 weeks left here on base. The time is flying. In one point its so cool because I see Michal soon.  And you all;-) Exciting...:D But its so cool here. We speaked a lot over India here is the link where we work for the first 4 Weeks. I'm so pumped for it...

Prayer points:
- Against spiritual warfare
- For India for open hearts and safety
- For all people we met and we will met
- Just more from Jesus for all the world


Miss you Guys and bless you... 
Love you all...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen