Freitag, 16. November 2012

The Holy Spirit works



Hey my lovely friends

I had two so busy weeks. It's now Saturday afternoon and I sit in the library and write this:D

Last week was father heart week. That was so intense and good. Our speaker talked about wounds from mother and father. And how to forgive. Deep Stuff. 
Last weekend I was a weekend warrior. That means we stay at the base the hole weekend and cook and clean. It was so funny. We made chicken cordon bleu. It was so good:D 

This week was Holy Spirit week. Deep, deep. On Tuesday evening we had worship time, it was so intense, James wrote a song in half an hour ( holy Spirit). On Wednesday we could experiment the different in the holy Spirit. One part was, we sat in a circle and in the front was a mirror. 4 People looked in this mirror and read from 2 corinth. 3:18 and then we had to look at ourselves in the mirror, during the other people in the circle made some prophecies over you. It was so good sometimes 3 people had the same picture. The next experiment was, we went in a group of 4 and someone prayed over me in tongues and 3 other interpreted. Kekoa had a picture from me in the desert and over me was a cloud who gave me shade and water and where I'm going there is life:D 
The next one was. We went outside and made two lines. The front line didn't know who was behind. And we asked for words of knowledge. Kekoa was before me and had a picture from a owl who was painted on a wall and became to life and fly away... Wow. I was freaking out in this moment because in the morning a draw a owl for my mortal ( I explain later why). And how you can see the owl is in freedom. That stuff blows my mind. It was so good for me. Because i never knew what are my gifts and now I know. I can connect so fast with people and have the gift of compassion i can feel when something is wrong in a room. Ou Yeah... Thank you Jesus. 


This week was too the angel and mortal week. I had Elizabeth as mortal and it was so funny to bless her everyday. We made some back massages and treasure hunts. On Wednesday i draw this picture for her because it's her favorite animal. And for Thursday i got a letter from her best friend and gave this to her. On Thursday evening we had a "thanksgiving party" and the theme was masquerade. So the girls took her best dresses and the boys didn't took it so. We had turtles, Batman and Joker, Hulk, Zorro. It was so funny. I was the Joker. I made a mask but i decide to draw it on my face. It was so awesome. Batman (Tyler) an me we had so much fun this evening. It was so amazing. 


:D
Team India


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen